1. About the Website
- Welcome to “www.bltruckspares.com.au” (the ‘Website’). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products’). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the ‘Customer’)
- The Website is operated by BL TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD (ABN 60 116 808 952). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products is provided by BL TRUCKS SPARES PTY LTD. Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) By using the Website, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to accept the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website immediately.
- BL TRUCKS SPARES PTY LTD reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website and all of the related products of BL TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all right (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images and software) (the ‘Content’) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD OR its contributors.
- BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent registered design or copyright of BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES; or the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose.
3. Link to other Websites.
Our Website may contain links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the contect, policies, or practices of any third party website or services linked to on our Website.
4. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website, whether posted or caused by users of the website of BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD, by third parties or by BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD.
- You acknowledge that BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD does not provide the delivery services to you and you agree that BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the delivery services.
- You agree to indemnify BL JAPANESE TRUCK SPARES PTY LTD, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms;
- and/or any breach of the Terms.
6. Applicable Law
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The
Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms will still be considered valid.
8. Contact Details
- Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone: 02-96321666